Caelum Research Corporation is seeking a Technical Governance Lead for an IAE/SAM task order requirement for Program Assurance and Governance.
This is a full-time position working onsite in Washington, DC.
- Shall be Project Management Professional (PMP) certified and have experience managing agile software development projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Experience with Information technology project management,
- Experience with Web and mobile application development;
- Experience with Web content management;
- Experience with quality management;
- Experience with change, configuration and release management;
- Experience with cloud and centralized hosting support;
- Experience with enterprise and IT governance technology support services including infrastructure support services and security;
- Experience with prescribed rules of conduct concerning government information dissemination;
- Experience in understanding and support of the FISMA regulations, within the context of the software development process;
- Experience capturing, using, and reporting performance information as used commonly in industry to assess value creation and loss.
- U.S. Citizen
- Security Clearance: None
The Technical Governance Lead shall support an effort in the areas of Web and mobile application development; Web and content management; quality management; change configuration and release management; cloud hosting support; social/digital media support services; enterprise and IT governance; technology support services including infrastructure support services; and Web content management that includes written and graphical content.
In the area of IT Governance, the Technical Governance Lead will manage the following activities:
- Web and enterprise communication governance framework implementation and management;
- Baseline management, performance management, and strategic planning;
- Using enterprise architecture methodology and EA information as decision making tools for enterprise-wide implementations.
- The GSA IAE objective is to provide useful, usable, accessible and secure websites and Web applications for the public and government employees using current, proven and cutting edge open-source technologies while exploring innovative strategies and capabilities to improve these services across SAM.gov.
Email resumes to PAG@caelum.com
Caelum offers comprehensive fringe benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(K), holidays, vacation, and sick leaves. Base salary is commensurate with education and experience. A year-end or spot bonus is offered for outstanding performance.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Caelum is an EOE, offering equal opportunity for any qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, religion, sex orientation, or physical handicap. Caelum especially encourages U.S. veteran for application.
To apply for this job email your details to PAG@caelum.com