SUPPLY SPECIALIST (Temp)
**Candidates MUST HAVE a secret security clearance****
****Job is Temporary. Lasting up to 12 weeks****
- Receives, counts, and stores stock items and records data, manually or using computer.
- Records nature, quantity, value or location of material, supplies, or equipment received, shipped, used, or issued to workers.
- May be required to compare inventory records with sales orders, invoices or requisitions to verify accuracy and receipt of items.
- May locate and select material, supplies, tools, equipment, or other articles from stock or issue stock item to workers.
- May compile, review and maintain data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions and other documents to determine supply needs.
- Packs, unpacks and marks stock items, using identification tag, stamp, electric marking tool or other labeling equipment.
- Delivers products, supplies and equipment to designated area and determines sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.
- Prepares documents, such as inventory balance, price lists, shortages, expenditures and periodic reports, using computer, calculator, or manual methods.
- May receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials and products to customers.
- Examines and inspects stock items for wear or defects, reports damage to supervisor, and disposes of or returns items to vendor.
- Adjusts, repairs, assembles or prepares products, supplies, equipment or other items, according to specifications or customer requirements.
- Cleans and maintains supplies, tools, equipment/instruments and storage areas to ensure compliance to safety regulations.
- Determines method of storage, identification and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capacity of facility.
Technology: A Supply Specialist’s technology emphasis should be on:
- Having an understanding of the establishment’s storage plan.
- Maintaining an awareness of technical knowledge to best accommodate the needs of the tasks.
- Safety Courses
- Customer Service
Apply to: Huntsvilleemail@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Huntsvillefirstname.lastname@example.org