Caelum Research Corporation is seeking a Project Manager to provide Program Assurance and Governance support that encompasses all monitoring, managing and execution of the work performed within this IAE/SAM task order. The Project Manager shall be the primary point of contact for the Government and shall be responsible for the management, content, and quality of work performed on this task order. The Project Manager must be available to coordinate with Government representatives daily if required.
The program staff will serve as the conduit between the Government and the contractor with the responsibility for the cost, schedule, and technical performance of this task order. Project support encompasses creating and managing work plans, timelines, task orders and project plans. Project support includes analysis and review of technical documentation, as well as client needs, and providing recommendations of business improvements. The project manager manages multiple project plans, documents and a customer satisfaction program to the measure this contract requires.
This is a full-time position working onsite in Washington, DC.
- The project manager and alternate(s) must be able to communicate clearly (read, write, speak, and understand) in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Technical experience managing comparable IT Service Management support services
- Working knowledge of: Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) process, Enterprise System Architecture, Data Architecture, IT Service Management principals
- Demonstrated experience managing, coordinating, and facilitating a team’s efforts effectively and efficiently in a Time and Material/Labor Hour contracted environment within the Federal Government
- Knowledge of management practices and program implementation
- U.S. Citizen
- Security Clearance: None
- Certifications: PMP desired
- Ensure there are sufficient personnel to perform against this order so that all deliverables are provided at acceptable quality levels with customer satisfaction.
- Provide project management identifying potential requirements, resource scheduling and tracking.
- Prepare project schedules based on priorities given by IT management.
- Direct program activities with all appropriate IT functional proponents.
- Direct the preparation and delivery of the task order deliverables.
- Provide the technical and functional resources at the required level for integration of all tasks specified within this PWS.
- Establish and monitor status of project plans, schedules and milestones.
- Serve as the contract management POC for day-to-day operational issues.
- Provide coordination, documentation and tracking of all change management requests covered by this task order.
- Assign responsibility for and ensure that deliverables are submitted in accordance with the deliverable schedule.
- Conduct a quarterly Program Management Review (PMR) for IAE/SAM senior IT management.
- Establish a Quality Control Plan (QCP) enforcing the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP).
- Work tickets IAW the Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) for each performance standard.
- Produce Deliverable Reports by fully utilizing automated reporting tools appropriated by IAE/SAM.
Email resumes to PAG@caelum.com
Caelum offers comprehensive fringe benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(K), holidays, vacation, and sick leaves. Base salary is commensurate with education and experience. A year-end or spot bonus is offered for outstanding performance.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Caelum is an EOE, offering equal opportunity for any qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, religion, sex orientation, or physical handicap. Caelum especially encourages U.S. veteran for application.
To apply for this job email your details to PAG@caelum.com