Caelum Research Corporation is seeking a Program Manager to provide support that encompasses all monitoring, managing and execution of the work performed within the Air National Guard Readiness Center (ANGRC) IT Services Contract (AITSC). The Program Manager will lead a program staff which will serve as the conduit between the agency and the contractor with the responsibility for providing IT engineering, operations, maintenance, customer service, and training services to support the ANGRC and alternate classified locations (within one day travel of ANGRC). Program support encompasses creating and managing work plans, timelines, task orders, project plans, recruiting and financials. Program support includes analysis and review of technical documentation, as well as client needs, and providing recommendations on business improvements. The Program Manager manages multiple project plans, documents and a customer satisfaction/quality control program to the measure this contract requires.
This requirement also encompasses support of services in the event of a Continuity of Operations (COOP) activation or exercise. Locally and remotely the services align to the network services associated to the Non-Classified Internet Protocol Network (NIPRNet) and the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) systems.
This is a full-time position working onsite at Joint Base Andrews, MD.
- Ensure there are sufficient personnel to perform against this order so that all deliverables are provided at acceptable quality levels with customer satisfaction.
- Provide project management identifying potential requirements, resource scheduling and tracking.
- Guarantee there are sufficient certified personnel available and DoD 8570.1-M baseline standards to meet all requirements within this task order.
- Prepare project schedules based on priorities given by IT management.
- Direct program activities with all appropriate IT functional proponents.
- Direct the preparation and delivery of the task order deliverables.
- Provide the technical and functional resources at the required level for integration of all specified program tasks.
- Establish and monitor status of project plans, schedules and milestones.
- Serve as the contract management POC for day-to-day operational issues.
- Provide coordination, documentation and tracking of all change management requests covered by this task order.
- Assign responsibility for and ensure that deliverables are submitted in accordance with the deliverable schedule.
- Conduct a quarterly Program Management Review (PMR) for ANGRC senior IT management.
- Establish a Quality Control Plan (QCP) enforcing the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP).
- Work tickets IAW the Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) for each performance standard.
- Produce Deliverable Reports by fully utilizing automated reporting tools appropriated by ANGRC IT.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- S. Citizen
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Possess a minimum of five years’ experience in leading an IT project or initiative at the project or program level
- Experience working in the United States Air Force environment
- Experience managing program budgets to include operating and travel expenses
- Experience working in a high-pressure environment with tight timelines
- Experience coordinating work across multiple functional areas
- Hold one or more of the following certifications:
- Lean Six Sigma
Apply to: ANGRCemail@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to ANGRCfirstname.lastname@example.org