POSITION TITLE: Program Manager – Information Technology
Part of a contractor team that provides comprehensive Information Technology (IT) support for the United States Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (ICoE) Chief Information Officer (CIO)/G6. Primary work objectives include: end-to-end Information Technology (IT), Battle Simulation, and end-user IT support to all ICoE activities and units; Cybersecurity Management for ICoE; computer, software, and network management and maintenance for ICoE mission systems; Video Teleconferencing (VTC) operations; IT support to Knowledge Management; designing, implementing, accounting for, and maintaining the Intelligence Center’s IT architecture in order to support multi-Military Occupational Specialties (MOS) individual intelligence training; Military Intelligence (MI) Force Development and Experimentation. Work location is Ft. Huachuca, AZ.
The Program Manager is responsible for providing excellent support to the ICoE for:
- Institutional training and education of Military Intelligence (MI) Soldiers and Leaders of all ranks and MI MOS for the Army’s Operating Force.
- IT and computing services support for ICoE’s internal and external supported military and Government organizations. Services include, but are not limited to: data, operations, logistics, configuration management, plans and integration, quality assurance, system and network administration, installation, management, web portal and content management, cybersecurity and governance, and battle simulation-based support, and Field Support for the Distributed Common Ground System-Army (DCGS-A) fielded Family of Systems.
- the implementation of emerging technologies and computing solutions to keep pace with emerging capabilities.
- IT and computing devices and equipment including, but not limited to IT hardware, software, applications, audio-visual and voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solutions, projectors, computers and servers, video teleconferencing capabilities, and office automation to all ICoE supported activities.
High Level Requirements include:
- Program Management
- IT Support to Knowledge Management
- Systems and Database Administration, Management, and Maintenance
- Cyber Security, Information Assurance and Data Governance
- Network Administration, Management, and Maintenance
- Desktop Support and Management
- Modeling, Simulation, and Exercise Support
- Video Teleconference (VTC)
- Innovation and Emerging Technology Support
- Hardware and Software Support
- Materials Purchase Support
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified.
Ten (10) years’ experience managing Information Technology organizations.
Experience with systems analysis, systems management, networks management, software development.
Experience managing classified systems and networks at the Secret and Top Secret Special Compartmentalized Information (SCI) levels.
Familiarity with procedures for disposition, transport, handling, and maintenance of equipment operating at levels of security classification of Secret and above.
Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance (Required).
Certified at the IAT Level II – CompTIA Security+ Certification (Required).
Strong written and verbal communications skills.
COMPENSATION AND OTHER FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS AT HIRE:
Base salary open, depending upon background and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to FtHuachuca@caelum.com