POSITION TITLE: Lead Engineer
PROGRAM SCOPE: Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Advanced Research Center (ARC) Program
- This program supports the management of the Special Purpose Processing Node (SPPN), Unclassified Networks, and other Government Furnished Equipment that comprises the ARC and provide the infrastructure necessary to support Hardware in the Loop (HWIL), Ground Test and tenant/stakeholder activities as part of the SPPN.
- Capable of leading all aspects of engineering activities across the ARC program, to include planning, integration, development, and network testing.
- Lead all network test support activities, to include strategic and deliberate planning.
- Develops, plans, coordinates and integrates systems-related requirements to support operational needs.
- Makes recommendations based on assessments of stakeholder requirements.
- Develops and coordinates contract deliverables and reports. Prepares management plans and reports.
- Leads team members in completion of contract deliverables, task order review, and briefings and presentations.
- General knowledge of complex weapon system engineering as it related to designing, developing, and implementing a network capable of conducting ground tests of the BMDS.
- Minimum: Master of Science in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field OR seven (7) years related work experience, in place of; AND
- 15 or more years related work experience
- General knowledge of network integration testing, test configuration management, and data management required.
- TOP SECRET clearance required
- Experience leading a technical team
- Experience in the MDA mission or other U.S Government agency, particularly in support of a research environment, is highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
COMPENSATION AND OTHER FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS AT HIRE:
*Base salary open, depending upon background and experience of successful candidate*
To apply for this job email your details to MDA-Jobs@caelum.com