POSITION TITLE: Cyber Security Subject Matter Specialist
Part of a contractor team that provides comprehensive Cyber Security Support for the Army Aviation and Missile Life Cycle Management Command (AMCOM/LCMC). Primary work objectives include Risk Management Framework (RMF) A&A support, including tracking and reporting on system status; program guidance and coordination including support of awareness training; and Security Assessment support. Work location is Redstone Arsenal (Huntsville, Alabama).
- Provides senior level cyber security analysis and consultation.
- Responsible for briefing G-Staff stakeholders.
- Provides senior Level IAPM support with subject matter expertise of cyber operations and mission analysis in support of the RMF lifecycle.
- Develops and provides significant input for cyber security policies and procedures and their practical Army/RMF compliant deployment.
- Less than 10% travel may be required.
- Minimum B.S/B.A. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field, preferably with a specialization in information assurance, cyber security, or forensics.
- A minimum of six years’ experience in cyber security complemented by some experience in a related IT domain.
- Current IAM-II certifications required, e.g. CISM, GSLC, CISM, CISSP (or associate).
- Experience providing senior level IA Program Management support.
- Experience developing and implementing strategic cyber services for an enterprise level organization strongly preferred.
- Experience supporting an HQ level command is highly desirable.
- Expert understanding and experience with network topologies, architectures and operations.
- Understanding of the technical implications and impacts of security risk mitigation strategies, and associated tradeoff analysis.
- Experience in and expert understanding of the DoD RMF and NIST 800-53 controls implementation.
- Demonstrated history of proactive problem resolution and creative thinking in a team environment.
- Active Secret Clearance required.
- Experience coordinating with diverse interorganizational and interdisciplinary teams is highly desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
COMPENSATION AND OTHER FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS AT HIRE:
Base salary open, depending upon background and experience of successful candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to Huntsvilleemail@example.com