POSITION TITLE: Cyber Security Engineer
Part of a contractor team that provides comprehensive Cyber Security Support for the Army Aviation and Missile Life Cycle Management Command (AMCOM/LCMC). Primary work objectives include Risk Management Framework (RMF) A&A support, including tracking and reporting on system status; program guidance and coordination including support of awareness training; and Security Assessment support. Work location is Redstone Arsenal (Huntsville, Alabama).
- Support the development and implementation of network access processes and controls in compliance with Department of the Army cyber security requirements and RMF.
- Provide Technical SME Information Management Security Management support to AMCOM and other Army customers.
- Support vulnerability management and network defense requirements through the development of proactive mitigations and defense systems.
- Less than 10% travel may be required.
- Minimum B.S/B.A. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field, preferably with a specialization in information assurance, cyber security, or forensics.
- A minimum of six years’ experience in cyber security complemented by some experience in a related IT domain.
- Current IAM-II certifications required, e.g. CISM, GSLC, CISM, CISSP (or associate).
- Experience in and expert understanding of the DoD RMF and NIST 800-53 controls implementation.
- Active Secret Clearance required.
- Experience coordinating with diverse interorganizational and interdisciplinary teams is highly desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
COMPENSATION AND OTHER FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS AT HIRE:
Base salary open, depending upon background and experience of successful candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to Huntsvillefirstname.lastname@example.org