POSITION TITLE: Cyber Security Analyst
Part of a contractor team that provides comprehensive Cyber Security Support for the Army Aviation and Missile Life Cycle Management Command (AMCOM/LCMC). Primary work objectives include Risk Management Framework (RMF) A&A support, including tracking and reporting on system status; program guidance and coordination including support of awareness training; and Security Assessment support. Work location is Redstone Arsenal (Huntsville, Alabama).
- Support the management of AIS documentation artifacts and processes through the Risk Management Framework lifecycle, leveraging the eMASS GOTS solution.
- Update POA&Ms with SCA-V results.
- Assist in the development of cyber security policies and procedures.
- Help conduct and document the results of self-assessment tests.
- Support government customers in development of RMF submission documents.
- Less than 10% travel may be required.
- Minimum B.S/B.A. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience implementing the DoD RMF.
- Strong understanding of the NIST 800-53 controls and implementation implication.
- Expertise substantiated by recent hands-on experience utilizing eMASS to initiate and manage multiple AIS packages.
- Experience coordinating with multiple technical teams and different stakeholders is extremely valuable.
- Active Secret Clearance required.
- IAM or IAT level I certification highly desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
COMPENSATION AND OTHER FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS AT HIRE:
Base salary open, depending upon background and experience of successful candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to Huntsvilleemail@example.com